Security Solutions for Any Business
As a business person, it’s your job to ensure the safety and security of your people, facilities, and assets. Blue Ridge Security Solutions provides the highest level of protection to make sure that your business is safe and secure. We pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of quality products and services—especially those that lead the industry through technological advancements. Our intrusion systems are state-of-the-art and can be designed to handle anything from simple intrusion to the system that protects a large manufacturing facility or a large campus. Blue Ridge Security can integrate a variety of technical systems right into your alarm reporting process, giving our Central Station Operators instant visual identification and recording.
Your security system will be custom designed to adhere to your organization’s schedule and operations, making it easy and convenient for you and your employees to use with minimal training. Enhancing the security of your building will allow you to protect your outside entrances as well as areas inside your facility, granting access only to authorized employees.
Our systems take an integrated approach to security, so in addition to motion detectors and door alarms, we tie in several cutting edge features to create a comprehensive system:
Blue Ridge Security Features
- BlueLink24 provides you with several communication options to ensure your system is in constant contact with our Central Station, including radio, cellular, and network.
- Control your business through your phone–Our TotalControl service gives you the ability to use simple text messages or an app on your mobile device to control your security system and Z-Wave devices.
- Know what’s happening at your business with alerts that tell you when staff arrive and leave. Full override capability allows you to quickly adjust your program to accommodate early or late work schedules, weather and other emergencies.
- Built-in false alarm reduction features help avoid accidental alarms. More than a dozen features cover the most common causes of false alarms to ensure reliable emergency responses.
- Our user friendly systems ensure that your system will actually be used by employees. Control your system from either an easy-to-use LCD keypad or from your computer with a simple, robust interface.